Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My name is Brian Mojica, I am 20 years old and about to start school, I have no way to fund my way through school for i am studying to be a doctor/pediatrician. so i count on your kind donations to help me get through school, trust and hope is all i have that with the help of you as supports and friends i will make it and be able to pursue my dream career without putting myself through so much debt. you may find yourself asking why should i, but the question should be how could i help. i hope one day i would be able to give back too those as they have given to me or even better, to make a difference and be different, to be able to give medically and hopefully financially not just as a doctor but as a friend.

                 i'll be honest, i been applying for scholarships everywhere and i have had no luck in getting any so far, i been trying so hard and i just want one breakthrough thats all i need, i been praying and hoping hard for just some kind of donation knowing that i have people out there supporting me, i know im not the only one with financial problems but i just cant live stressing witht he burden of being in debt it sucks i truly does and i just want to succeed, i want to be able to graduate school and become a doctor without so much stress or worries, i already got a car thats more of a burden then a car and i cant really as parents to help me because they have so much bills on there plate, all i have is hope in God to bring people like you to donate or friends to donate thats all i have, hope and prayers...  i will be strong and keep trying to apply for scholarships and pay for my pocket and hopefully i dont have to but if i do ill be taking out loans but every dollar counts so i appriciate any bit that you donate and i truly more then anything appriciate that you took the time to even read my story, i can only pray and hope one day i can help you  as you have helped me and hope to make a difference in many others lives touching lives, medically, financially and spiritually. i thank you for your help, and one day when i become sucessful and strive because i know i will, i want to show my family that i can do it, i know ill be sucessful i just going to hold on to my faith, and with your help ill get there..
           i dont really get things handed to me im a hard worker, im working and in school as well as doing volunteer work and i know you may have trouble beliving me or wanting to donate and i understand, you may have your own situations or just dont have the money but knowing your behind me supporting me is enough, donations are just a plus to getting me to my success, i do hope you get through all you go through yourself and recieve what you need down the line becuase ill support you one day when i can, thank you so much, here the end of my post and i thank you dearly for your contributions please pray and wish me luck on my success, thank you everyone may grace be with you.
               



 

 



























































by donating you state that the money is not of your custody anymore and shall be in custody of brian mojica.

No comments:

Post a Comment